
Both images have been stylised to make them seem less out of our world and more gestured to suit the world of our character. The second image giving it more curved lines on the window panes and the pipe adds to the style of the world I think our character would live in. These are two variations the top image I feel is still a little realistic but going for minimal colour has seemed to give quite a clean look particularly on the windows. This is something to consider. What elements from both of these do you prefer hafiz and as a group let me know which elements you think work and I can edit these and cont. on further images. e.g. if you liked the stylised window pane and pipes of the bottom image I can incorporate this for the door and frame of the top image. =D A
Great. these will look great in maya. If possible, Jess, please try to UV these into maya to test how they look.
ReplyDeleteAsh, continue being artistic with things such as the pipe. These things add substance to the sets. Perhaps define the edges of the bricks more, and coordinate with jess to ensure these are large enough. Also,produce a large amount of uv maps today for different sets, this is good but produce more, after communicating with Jess